Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bad news

For those who don't know Brian lost his job at Best Buy. He is looking for something, but the job market is not so good right now. He migh be getting a job at the Hotel that his mom works at. But keep us in your prayers and I'll let you all know whats new with that. Other then that things are ok, I am trying to pick up shifts at work, we are both finishing school this week. Pretty excited for break. My back is feeling a little better, but it still hurts pretty good. I hope that everyone is doing good!!

3 comments:

Ras Family said...

Sorry about Brian's job we will keep you in our prayers. Things will work out. The Lord is mindful of you and your needs. Hang in there!!!!!

The Clarks said...

dang that stinks! we will definitely keep you in our prayers! good luck, and i hope your back gets better, too!

Rachael Havens said...

Hey there! I found you through Robyn's blog. Things sure are going to the crapper right now. Nick's work just had to lay off three people because of cutbacks. Good thing Nick has been there a while or he would be on the chopping block. We will pray for you guys, I hope everything works out okay.