Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yes...we are alive!

So we moved into our new home and I am loving being back out in the country and Brian is also loving it. I knew it wouldn't be hard to change that city boy once he got out here! I don't have pictures of the place because Brian still needs to help me hang some pictures and then i'll get them up on here. We expanded our little family with a black lab puppy. He is about 5 months now and he is a monster. His name is Turkelton, Turk for short.
This is the monster when we first got him! He was about 8 weeks old.

This was him on Sunday he is now 5 months!

This little monster is growing so fast and yeah he is my little baby and to see his little pictures makes me miss the little guy that couldn't jump up on the bed or the couch! He is fun to have and was a really good addition to our little family.

Also I graduated from college in April and am pretty excited to be done with that. It is nice not having homework and worrying about making it to class! I am so very grateful for everyone one who came and supported me and even all of the family and friends that weren't there but have always supported me through school. I definitely wouldn't have made it without you who helped!


Well that is our life right now. I will get the pictures up of the house as soon as it is nice outside so I can get some of the outside!

2 comments:

Landon&Shauna said...

YAY BECCS!!! Congrats on the house and graduating!! It was SOOO good to see you a few weeks. Ahhh I miss hanging out with you. We'll have to do lunch or something next time I come home!

The Clarks said...

your puppy is so cute! i had a black lab growing up, they are so fun. and congrats on graduating!! that is so awesome, becca! =)