We had an awesome 4th of July. Brian worked from 10-5 but I went to the parade with my dad and sister and nephew. It was freezing which i can't even think of a 4th that was cold and neither could my dad. Then we just hung around the house and i made my wonderful dessert. Then my dad had flooded his front yard so i played with Turk in the water and watched the little kids play too. I made the desserts for our picnic at Freeman park and i made mini cheesecakes and made it look like the flag. I was pretty excited how they turned out. They were delicious and cute! We had fun at the park eating, playing volleyball, and bocce ball. It was alot of fun just hanging out with family!


Here is Abby, Me then Jessica (from left to right) Abby and Jessica are exactly 5 months apart. Jessica is the older of the two. They are super cute and I love this picture with them!

Here is Abby, Me then Jessica (from left to right) Abby and Jessica are exactly 5 months apart. Jessica is the older of the two. They are super cute and I love this picture with them!
Here is me and my wonderful hubby right after the fireworks in IF were done. We hung around and waited for the park to not be so crazy and then we did our own firework show. My sister and her boyfriend provided the fireworks and they were pretty sweet ones.

Summer has been way fun so far. But there are still many things to come! Our 2 year anniversary is not to far away and I can't believe it! Summer is going great!
Summer has been way fun so far. But there are still many things to come! Our 2 year anniversary is not to far away and I can't believe it! Summer is going great!
No comments:
Post a Comment