Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The first 6 months!




We just celebrated our 6 month anniversary on February 2nd. I can't believe that it has been that long, time is just flying by. I love being married and Brian is absolutely amazing. We are surviving school and trying to get through these semesters being newly married. Brian has started in the Business program and he still has about 6 or 7 semesters left. haha we are going to be in Rexburg forever. I will be graduating hopefully next April. I am so dang excited to be done with school. Life is great and I love being able to go home and see the family and spend time with the neices and nephews and just hanging out with everyone. We just had our first great Valentines day and I made dinner for Brian while I was waiting for him to get back from work. The steaks turned out great thanks for Dece and Tracy :) good think I have sisters to help me when I can't get a hold of my parents. But everything turned out amazing. I am so glad that I have such an amazing husband.

1 comment:

The Clarks said...

yea becca! it worked! welcome to the blogging world! =) it will be fun to keep up on you guys. love ya!

rach