Thursday, February 26, 2009

recent accidents... :)

So lately me and Brian have been hurting ourselves. Brian at work one day decided to shoot a balloon out of the rafters up in the ceiling at Best Buy. The employees usually do this so Brian didn't think anything of it. Well he got a paper clip and un wound it and made it a little bullet and even sharpened the end that was going to hit the balloon. Well he got his rubber band and was getting ready to shoot it and he let go and it went right into his finger, and of course it also had an exit wound. He didn't notice the exit wound until he went to show his friend and there was blood on both sides. The next day he went to work a big plastic sign started to fall on him and he ended up hitting his thumb on it and he started bleeding from a cut he got. That night he called me and said he was bleeding again and I didn't want him to go back to work cause I thought he would come back bleeding again. Now my latest injury there was no blood thank goodness. But one day I was getting ready for class and all of the sudden I got really hot and then really dizzy so I was turning around to go to my bed to lay down and BAM I blacked out. Brian thankfully was right there and grabbed my arm so that my head wouldn't slam on the floor like the rest of my body. After I realized what happened when Brian was talking to me I started to cry cause it scared the crap out of me...but I'm ok. I did hit my butt/hip on the door frame and I have a pretty good bruise there now. I would have a picture but I don't think that a picture of my butt would be a good idea. We don't know what caused it. But I haven't done it sense so so far I'm good. :) So yeah that's our latest we keep injuring ourselves, but at least we are still alive and healthy!!

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

yikes you guys! be careful! =) i'm glad you're both still alive. and jeez becca! no more black outs! i hope you're ok!

Tracy said...

Becca be careful also not that you want to know this but before i found out that i was pregnant that happened to me!!!

bEx said...

Thanks Trac...those are very comforting words. How far before you found out did you faint??

Landon&Shauna said...

You guys are accident prone!

Ras Family said...

You guys need to be careful!!! I am so glad that you started a blog. Love you!!!!