Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Back Pain
So yesterday I went to the Urgent Care here in Rexburg because I couldn't stand or walk. I have been in bed for two days now and i'm taking lots of drugs. I am still in lots of pain and can't do much and I am so grateful that I have such an awesome and caring husband. He has been really understanding and trying to help me as much as he can. We are hoping that the pain goes away soon, but we shall see how soon it does. I'll keep this posted on my progress and when I am all better which we hope is very soon. Love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boo you need to take care of yourself. You need to quit drinking the mountain dew like you are supposed to and eat healthy. I love you Becca you need to take care of yourself. It scares me that you are hurting all the time!
I hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment