Here are some pictures of Brian's latest adventure in his ROTC class. He got to ride in Black Hawk helicopters and then they flew to a place outside of Rexburg and did combat drills with their paintball guns and had lots of fun. When they got to the paintball area, Brian found out they would be playing against professional paintballers, but the very first guy Brian "killed" was the head guy of those said professionals that tried to give Brian a little "advice" before they started to play. So Brian of course likes to brag about that. But one of his friends that is a professional photographer took these pictures and I love the one with the temple, I like it a lot. But yeah this is our fun, because all I do is work so I don't get to do fun stuff like this. :) but yeah hope everyone is doing amazing!!! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment